Recently [PV Information] wechat official account (PV-info) learned that on March 14, The Huangpu District People's Government of Guangzhou released the application of power generation subsidy funds for investors of the first batch of distributed photovoltaic power generation projects in 2022. The application period is from March 14, 2022 to March 31, 2022. Each applicant shall submit the declaration materials to the "Policy Cashing" window within the application period.
Enterprises or institutions applying for the subsidy funds must meet the following conditions at the same time :(1) the registered place, tax collection and administration relationship and statistical relationship are within the scope of huangpu district, guangzhou development zone and the parks under its administration;
(2) having a sound financial system, an independent legal person and independent accounting;
(3) production, operation and management according to law, all legal licensing procedures are complete, and no administrative penalty is imposed by the competent administrative department of ecological and environmental protection within one year, and no ecological and environmental crimes are committed within three years;
(4) no administrative punishment for production safety has been imposed within one year due to an illegal act of great harm to the society, and no production safety liability accident or above has occurred within three years;
(5) conforming to the national, provincial, municipal and district credit management regulations;
(6) Pass the annual energy conservation target responsibility assessment.
(I) The project has been connected to the Internet and has been running online for more than 6 months.
(II) The project investors have not obtained the support from the special funds for green and low-carbon development of the district.
(III) Photovoltaic modules shall comply with various design, construction, operation and maintenance specifications and standards.
Scope of subsidy:
Electricity generation from 20 May 2021 to 28 February 2022.
Application side (roof side) for non-public institutions according to 0.15 yuan/KWH;